If you are a citizen of a country other than the United States, please contact the branch or partner organization in your country to apply for a project in the United States, or anywhere in the world. 
  • The branch in your country of residence will initiate the application process.
  • Need help? Use the branch locator.
  • If you cannot find an organization in your country, or if the organization does not respond within a week, please contact the long term exchange group at: lteg@scimail.org . Be sure to mention the following points in your email:
    1. Which country are you from?  
    2. Did you find an SCI organization in your country? If so, when did you write to them?  
    3. In which project are you interested?

Visa information