If you are a citizen of a country other than the United States, please contact the branch or partner organization in your country to apply for a project in the United States, or anywhere in the world.
- The branch in your country of residence will initiate the application process.
- Need help? Use the branch locator.
- If you cannot find an organization in your country, or if the organization does not respond within a week, please contact the long term exchange group at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to mention the following points in your email:
- Which country are you from?
- Did you find an SCI organization in your country? If so, when did you write to them?
- In which project are you interested?