Long Term Volunteering Application*

Short Term Volunteering Application (This link will take you to the SCI workcamp site where you can search for projects, register, and apply on-line.)

New US LTV Site Applications(This link is for sites that would like to be listed with the SCI Long Term Volunteering program.)

Non-U.S. citizens, please contact the branch or partner organization in your country of residence for application advice.

*You can save/download these documents to your computer, open them with Adobe Reader, click on “Fill & Sign” and fill them out on your computer.

Leave a Reply